Saturday 2 May 2020

My Craft resume

Penning this post down gets back nostalgic memories back of blogging regularly , I have been Mia for a while but from this day forth I have decided to actually blog atleast one post a week ! 

When initial I started off my crafting career I never imagined myself making a resume ! But today I did make one and would recommend each one of u to please do ! (It just satisfies ur inner self ) 

Lot of us wana apply to design teams and be part of these awesome companies to increase our exposure and grown in terms of our creativity but we need to explain about ourself first and why we are fit or apt. For them so it’s really important to pen down who u are and what all u are capable of and last but not the least what ur goal is . 
Leaving mine below to check and get inspired ! 
(Do not copy please )
We ur own kind of unique and beautiful by adding ur personality into the resume !


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1koLGaw98BUChuil38glfyJqtPyL0W7Zn


Do let me know in the comments how u like this ❤️ also u can connect with me personally if u have any queries . 
My contact :9866992688

P.s. we customise lots of cvs , logos, watermarks, and business cards . If u wish to get yours customised u can connect with us 👇

Handmadebyrashmi ❤️
To check my work out . 
Gmail: handmadelovebyrashmi@gmail.com mail
  
To check our YouTube : youtube
 
Facebook: handmade love
 https://www.facebook.com/handmadelovebyrashmitater/

Instagram: instagram
 https://instagram.com/bridenaama

Thank u for stopping by 
Love ❤️
Rashmi 

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful ❤️ thanks a lot Rashmi always inspiring us

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very informative. Thank you so much for sharing ❤️.

    ReplyDelete