Wednesday 29 April 2020

A VINTAGE MANNEQUIN -DT project for madras bazaar



HELLO ,amigos hope u r having a wonderful day !

well today is not just a regular day for me ! its a very special one because
no. 1 : I was able to surprise my dearest inspiration (my mom) ! and
no.2  : because I worked outside my comfort zone and I'm super duper happy with the result !

This project has been on my mind since long (like the to d wish list since first when i encountered it )
and its very close to my heart as I'm gifting it to my mom who loves to stitch and loves vintage .

so I combined the 2 and created this beautiful(I'm taking the liberty to call it so ) I even used her old hoop (like 20 years old) and used it up in the project too.

so lets check out the sneak peak
These Effiletower chippies r gorgeous and MB has these at some amazing deals 

The bob-in roll also stole from her sew box and that little tape too , i had do , as she never would let me use it otherwise  :P (sry mom , but i know ull love this )

the stone chain is at the best quality at the store and can add the perfect needed glam



that chic bow and also 
 check out the gorgeous lace trim from madras bazaar ! its totally a must have !

THE PEARLS R AVAILABLE IN THE STORE (HUGE HUGE SIZE RANGE AND GORGEOUS COLORS  )

LOVE  THIS DULL LIGHTING PICTURE -make its so soft and more adorable <3

so here is the reveal ! its to die for ! these mannequins r like the immediate things everyone should be doing as trust me these r addictive ,great prices at the store of MB so check out before stock out ! 

(i used a white mannequin ,I bed u cant make out as I guessoesd and then spray-painted it .it does look vintage !)
I Used a scrapbooking paper to create the pleated dress.



THE BASE is wooden with pebbles and the glass dome has the cutest ballerina sitting inside in its pose (its my collectible since I was in 4th  standard -and i had the perfect opportunity to use it )

completed the look with few more chippies ,buttons ,pearls and charms to add more vintage charm .

I hope u liked what I created .AND U GET INSPIRED TO CREATE ONE FOR SURE 

THANKSFOR DROPPING BY 

LOVE 
RASHMI

No comments:

Post a Comment