Monday 27 February 2017

a fun birthday card (popup plus shaker )

A pop up Shaker card

Hello crafty peeps !

Birthdays are super fun and so should be the cards we make for birthdays ,right ?

I have a cousins birthday coming up so decided to make her a card which will suprise her and here goes the list
I decided on a shaker ( I'm in a shaker elements fever now 😜)
With a pop up function and will be adding her pictures later , I also added tags for the write up (yeah )
And a magnetic closure

So here is what I made "fun birthday card " (indeed )

I have used the colourful birthday pack which is perfect for the occasion and has fussy cutting elements too ! Used it to the full extentπŸ’•
A must grab if u have anything related to birthdays or brightness in mind

For the closure I did a magnetic one and added a handmade resin to it

Also added few flowers ( God can I do any project without flowers πŸ˜‹)











So I'm leaving u all here to enjoy the pictures ( I'm waiting for ur comments below 😊😊).

Thanks for dropping by .
Love
Rashmi

No comments:

Post a Comment