Monday 27 February 2017

Shaker envelopes along with pictorial

Shaker envelopes along with pictorial

Hey guys !

It's been a long day ! And after a tiring day all u need is a cup of coffee and ur crafty tools to release the tension and relax u . So I ended my creating few quick envelopes and made them fun shakers to light up my mood !

And trust me these R delight to make and gift too !
Everyone will love these for Sure and I have a tutorial for u too ! Yeah !

I have used my bigshot , dies , and Nakshathra papers , distress inks etc
In Love pack and  Colorful birthday pack !


So we begin :
Just follow the pictures they have guidelines in them 😊

















I also created a birthday themed envelope too .
Hope u enjoyed the tutorial and do let me know how u like it . Awaiting ur comments


Love Rashmi

No comments:

Post a Comment